Find out how to install the app step by step.
Happy Cart app enables automating and optimizing e-commerce by:
- reducing the number of unfinalized transactions by tracking abandoned carts and converting them into new orders,
- providing customers with unique shopping experience by sending them personalized product suggestions.
In order to find out more about the app, read this article.
How to install the app?
In order to install the Happy Cart app, follow the below steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify account.
2. Go to the Apps tab and click Visit the Shopify App Store.
3. Type in happy cart or quarticon in the search box and select our application among the apps.
4. Click Add app on the main app page.
5. You will be redirected to your account and the installation view will appear. Click Install to continue.
6. Happy Cart has been successfully added to the applications assigned to your store. To continue the installation, click Buy the app.
7. Check the subscription plan and place your order by clicking Start free trial. Remember that a trial period lasts 14 calendar days starting from the installation day. You will not be charged for this.
8. In order to activate the 14-day trial period, click Activate in the main app panel.
9. The trial period for using Happy Cart has just begun. The application is active and ready to monitor abandoned carts in the store, and then, when a specific event occurs, send appropriate messages to your store's customers. From now on you also have access to all functionalities in the application's main panel.
What do the individual sections in the main app panel mean?
On the main application screen, you can track how many days are left until the end of the trial period. After its expiration, Shopify automatically activates the paid version charging you a fee every 30 calendar days (unless the user manually pauses the application). This is the default process on the Shopify platform.
If you use the paid version of the application, relevant information will also appear here:
The Statistics block is used to monitor the number and value of abandoned carts, thanks to which you will be able to assess the size of this problem in your online store. The data is refreshed each time you enter the application.
In this section you can set the details of the e-mails you send. The settings apply to both the sender's address (by default it is the main e-mail address assigned to the store) and the title of the message.
To modify the data, update the sender's e-mail and/or message title, and then click Save.
When you enter the application screen again, both fields will show you the currently set data, which can be edited at any time.
In the E-mail settings section you can also view the content of e-mail messages that will be sent to the user. To enter the preview mode, click Preview e-mail.
In the opened window you can find the templates of messages sent to your customers. You can switch between them using the black arrows on the sides. Each template is marked with an upper label containing the information about the order in the sequence and has two versions: one default and the other in the case of all products from the abandoned cart are currently not available in the store.
E-mail templates prepared by QuarticOn:
- First e-mail shows the content of an abandoned cart and products selected for a given customer.
- First e-mail (exception) is sent instead of a default e-mail if all products from the cart are unavailable.
- Second e-mail shows the content of an abandoned cart and products selected for a given customer.
- Second e-mail (exception) is sent instead of a default e-mail if all products from the cart are unavailable.
Keep in mind that:
- the logo in an e-mail header and footer is replaced with the logo of your store
- products displayed in the message are replaced with products from your store
- product recommendations are personalized for all your customer individually
Here you will find information related to the purchased subscription plan.
In order to cancel a subscription, click cancel subscription.
How to uninstall the app?
To uninstall the application, click Uninstall in the footer at the bottom of the main panel.
Confirm your decision in the appearing pop-up:
After uninstalling the application we remove our script and any modifications that were made to the templates from your store. Also, we deactivate your account in our system.
How should you report problems and send inquiries?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with feedback. Before you write to use, make sure the answers you are looking for are missing from our FAQ for the Shopify app.