Find out how to manage general settings.
In order to change the basic account data, go to the Settings tab.
- Account settings - allows you to change your name, surname, password and user status.
- My scripts - here are available scripts required for proper operation of our recommendation engine; more information about scripts can be found here.
- Product catalogue - here you can upload product catalogues for a particular customer and check their status; more information about the product catalogue can be found here.
- Transaction history - contains information about the sent transaction history and its status in the system; more information about importing transaction history can be found here.
- Payment settings - a place where you can provide data necessary to automatically download payments for using the recommendation engine; learn how to do it here.
- Your plan - contains information about the current payment plan.
- Your invoices - in this tab, you can download invoices issued for the use of the system.
- Users - a place where you can manage current users (name and surname editing and password change) and add new ones by clicking the Add new user button; learn more here.
- Delete email - in this tab, you can delete email addresses that you want to remove from the QuarticOn system.
- Promotional codes - in this tab, you will find information about available promotional codes.