From this manual, you will learn how to configure a campaign in the customer's panel.
1. Go to the Mailing tab (A), Templates (B) and select the previously created mailing template.
To send a mailing campaign, we need several components: the right template, the right audience and the right list of recipients.
2. For example, we want to send a newsletter with bestsellers from the last 7 days. Click on the edit button of the template you want to edit and make sure that the recommendation frame has the appropriate logic, in this case, the Bestseller logic, which we want to present to our users.
3. Before we can create the campaign, we must create a group. Contact QuarticOn or create it by yourself based on a key phrase. Click on the Audiences tab (A), Add an audience (B) and create a new group based on visited URLs (C).
4. As the first condition (A) give the name of the website and click Add (B). In the Frequency field (C), write 0. In the Time period field (D) write the maximum time period. Then, complete the Audience name (E) and Audience lifetime (F), for example, 1500 minutes. Click on Save audience (G).
5. Next, move on to campaign creation. Click on the Mailing tab (A) and Create a new campaign (B). From the list (C), select the group created earlier and click Next (D).
6. Choose the template created earlier. At this stage, we can set the time interval from sending the previous message (A). This is the first message so this will be the time interval from being assigned to the group. Click Next (B).
7. Name the campaign (A), set the sender (B) and sender's email (C). It is very important to fill in the Sender name field (D) because it will be displayed to the recipients in their email boxes. Click Next (E).
8. A summary appears. Click on Finish.
9. The created campaign is inactive. To activate it, we must click on the red button (A). Statistics for this campaign will also be shown here. We also have the possibility of sending a test email after clicking on the cogwheel (B) and the Test email button (C).
From the video below you will find out how it looks in practice and learn the details of each of the stages listed above (English subtitles available):