In the customer's panel, you can configure two types of communication:
a single newsletter
en e-mail sequence
This article will be devoted to a single newsletter. We will present you the basic steps to be followed to properly prepare and send it. What you need is: the right template or templates, the right audience, and the right list of recipients.
1. Go to the Mailing tab, then Templates and make sure that e-mail template that you want to use in a given campaign is ready.
2. Go to the Campaigns tab and click Create newsletter.
3. Audiences. In this step, select a target group of e-mail messages recipients from the list or add a new group (at the bottom of the list) based on the selected criterion.
In the case of a newsletter, only those groups that can be assigned to this type of communication will appear on the list of user groups to choose from. Thanks to this, you will optimise the mailing process and increase its accuracy.
Fill in the fields for the selected group (if in doubt contact our Customer Success team) and save it. It should now be visible in the group list, so you can select it and proceed to the next step by clicking Next.
4. Email sequences. In this step, select the template that you have prepared for the newsletter. Click Select email template to campaign...
...and select those you want to use. Click Ok and Next.
5. The next step is Settings. Enter the name of the newsletter and fill in the data regarding the start date for mailing; specifying its end time is optional.
6. Also complete the details of the sender. What you enter will be displayed to recipients in their inboxes.
We encourage you to use the functionality of managing the list of senders. For more information, see the article How to manage the list of senders?.
7. A summary will appear in the last step. Check if everything is correct and click Finish.
8. The newly created campaign is now visible in the campaign list in the main view of the Mailing tab. However, it is still inactive. To activate it, click the red circle and the Activate button.
In this section, you also have the option to view statistics on all created newsletters.
On the right, after clicking on the gear, you can edit the campaign (Edit), send a test e-mail (Test email), view the campaign settings (Show settings) and check the statistics for the links included in it (Click statistics).