1. Log in to the customer's panel.
2. Go to the Mailing tab in the main menu on the left.
3. Go to the Templates tab, select the e-mail template that you want to copy and hover over it. Click on the dark blue button on the right.
4. After clicking on a template, its preview in the drag&drop editor will open in a new window. At the top left, you will see that you are in a copy mode.
5. If you want, make changes to the template. Notice its title with the word copy added to it. You can edit the title of a template, but you can also leave it as it is so that you can easily find a copy in the template list in the main view.
6. Save the template.
7. The copied template will appear on the list in the Templates tab.