We have enriched our Marketing Automation with the possibility of configuring the so-called link heat map that clearly and simply shows how and if subscribers click on the links you put in your e-mail messages. How can such statistics help you?
Reaction to content – link heat map is a great way to find out what type of content engages and draws the attention of your recipients.
Placement of CTAs – knowing the intensity of the user's reaction to particular parts of the message helps you know where to insert the CTA button or other important information that you want to emphasise.
Effectiveness of e-mail campaign – learning about the subscriber's behaviour is the key to increasing its effectiveness. If you react and draw conclusions from the statistics on an ongoing basis, you will be able to develop the message model that is most popular among your customers.
How to use the functionality?
1. Log in to the customer's panel.
2. Go to the Mailing tab in the main menu on the left.
3. Choose the campaign from the list at the bottom of the screen, click on the gear wheel symbol and then select Click statistics.
4. After clicking the button, a modal with all the templates from a given campaign will appear.
5. After clicking on the template, its preview with a table presenting the clickability analysis on all links included in the message will open in a new window.
Note that when you click on an element on the template, the row assigned to it will also be highlighted on the right, which will make it much easier for you to find it – especially in the case of a large number of links.
What will the statistics tell you?
Next to each link you will find a grey cloud with two values. The first number is all clicks recorded, the second is their share of clicks in the entire e-mail message.