In the customer's panel it is possible to turn on the option of reporting events and pageviews from AI Smart Search to Google Analytics of your shop. How to do it?
1. After logging in to https://cp.quarticon.com/ go to the AI Smart Search panel by clicking Search in the menu on the left.
2. In the AI Smart Search customer's panel go to the Settings tab.
3. Click on the Reporting to Google Analytics disabled box in the Google Analytics section. Its colour will turn violet and the caption will turn Reporting to Google Analytics enabled.
4. Enter the tracking ID, e.g. UA-000000-1, and set the type of reporting statistics by selecting event or pageview from the drop-down list.
5. Confirm changes by clicking Save settings.