Email list import
1. To import your email list, go to the Mailing tab (A) → Email list (B) → Import emails (C).
2. After selecting the file from the disk, click Send.
3. After importing, a message with the import summary will be sent to the email address of the user logged into the panel.
We currently support importing codes from files in the following formats:
Place the "email" header in the first column and customer's emails in other lines.
2. Consent to receiving emails
You can provide information about whether the customer agrees to receive emails. You should add another column in the imported file named "emailSendAgreement".
- "true" and 1 – consent is given,
- "false" and 0 – consent is not given.
- The size of the letters is not important.
An exemplary XLS file looks like this:
- If the file does not have the "emailSendAgreement" column, we assume that the value of consent is TRUE (i.e. consent is given).
- If the file has the "emailSendAgreement" column but has no value or the value is incorrect, we assume that the value of consent is FALSE (i.e. consent is not given).
- We count such occurrences and add them to the email summary.
3. Tags (attributes)
You can upload attributes (tags) for a specific email address, for example: city, age, new customer etc. We accept any number of such tags.
An exemplary file with different tags:
- Ultimately, the tags will be used to send emails only to people who meet the defined conditions (e.g. the city of Warsaw, age over 30, owns a car).
- We only assign tags to an email address that has a value entered.
Email list export
1. To export the email list with tags, go to the Mailing tab (A) → Email list (B) → Export emails (C).