1. To import your email list, go to the Mailing → Email list → Import emails.
2. After selecting the file from the disk, click Send.
3. After importing, a message with the import summary will be sent to the email address of the user logged into the panel.
We currently support importing codes from files in the following formats:
1. Email (required)
Place the email header in the first column and customer's emails in other lines.
2. Consent to receiving emails (required)
Provide information about whether the customer agrees to receive emails. You should add another column in the imported file. Name it agreementToNewsletter.
"true" and 1 – consent is given,
"false" and 0 – consent is not given.
The size of the letters is not important.
An exemplary XLS file looks like this:
If the agreementToNewsletter column is not in the file, or if the consent is not valid, the consent value is assumed to be false (that is, consent not expressed).
3. Tags (optional)
You can upload attributes (tags) for a specific email address, for example: city, age, new customer etc. We accept any number of such tags.
An exemplary file with different tags:
Ultimately, the tags will be used to send emails only to people who meet the defined conditions (e.g. the city of Warsaw, age over 30, owns a car).
We only assign tags to an email address that has a value entered.
Email list export
1. To export the email list with tags, go to the Mailing → Email list → Export emails.