The starting point for the self-implementation of the AI Smart Search product is signing a contract with a QuarticOn sales representative or filling in the form at https://forms.quarticon.com/smart-search-en.
1. Register in our customer's panel at https://cp.quarticon.com/register/stepone, providing your e-mail address.
2. Complete all your details. In the Shop platform field, select the name of the platform you are using, if it is not on our list, select Custom or Other.
3. Go to the Settings tab on the left and click My scripts. Copy the QuarticOn script from the field number 2 (https://cp.quarticon.com/upseller/myScripts).
The universal, non-personalised version of the script looks like this:
var _qS = document.createElement('script');
_qS.async = true;
_qS.src = '//qjs.quarticon.it/qjs/Customer_ID.js';
The name Customer_ID stands for your unique code and is already replaced in the panel with the identifier generated by the system.
4. Paste the script into your website code before the </head> tag or by using GTM (Google Tag Manager).
5. Then go to the Product feed tab and fill in all fields (https://cp.quarticon.com/upseller/uploadCatalog).
They should look like below:
Name: Google merchant feed
Catalog symbol: leave blank
Product feed url: insert a link to the generated feed
Feed format: Quartic XML (AWS S3/Lambda)
Feed language: en
6. After saving the feed, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org sending the below data:
Title: Start Smart-Search
Domain: your domain
Name and surname: your name and surname
Phone: your phone number
By keeping this message format, we will be able to speed up the product implementation process.
7. The launch of the product must be done on our side. Therefore, we are waiting for the final signal from you and we enable Smart Search for you.
- Make sure that the IDs of the products in the feed are the same as on the website.
- We recommend adding <div'a> to Smart Search (small search engine) so that the selector is stable and unchangeable.
- In case of changing the search engine styles please read instructions for extended search engine implementation.