The system will accept the XML catalogue in two formats:
- QuarticOn, i.e. a file in XML format prepared according to a structure specified below
- Google Merchant feed, format prepared according to the specifications defined by Google
If your catalogue is not prepared according to a specified structure, contact our Technical Support department (email@example.com) and our specialists will help you using an internally developed feedmapper solution.
How to register a catalogue?
A product catalogue should be registered via the panel. Go to Settings -> Product feed and in the displayed window:
- enter the name,
- enter the URL,
- select the format,
- select the catalogue language.
After clicking the Save button, downloading and processing of data from the catalogue will start. This can take from a few seconds to several minutes depending on its size.
Catalog status field will indicate the stage of the process. It can be:
- Uploaded – the catalogue was imported correctly,
- Processing – the downloading process has not finished yet,
- Error - the catalogue has an error or problem occurred when the file was imported; in this case, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can edit the uploaded catalogue by clicking on the settings symbol and selecting Edit catalogue.
You can edit the name, URL, format and language of the catalogue.
Once you make the necessary changes, save them by clicking the Save button.
You can also check the details about catalogue by selecting again the settings symbol and clicking the Show catalog button.
In this tab, you will find, among others, information about the latest update. By default, the product catalogue is updated once a day.