Self-implementation is one of the ways of implementing our service, which allows the client to perform actions in the panel by themselves.
Below you will find a simplified plan of independent implementation:
- Create an account in the panel.
- Configure an account in the panel.
- Send a product catalogue in XML format.
- Paste the main script, a script that collects data about products and a script that collects data about transactions.
- Create and edit recommendation frames.
- Upload recommendation frames to your website by downloading and pasting snippets.
- Verify changes in preview mode.
- Optionally add a file with transaction history.
Download a detailed step-by-step instruction on how to deploy this type of implementation.